X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you

Comment

• Oh sod it, I take it all back.

I give up trusting people not to hurt me.

Comment

• what's happened?!

Comment

• I don't want to talk about it.
          Everything I say is thrown back in my face.
          Over and over.

I don't want to be here anymore.

Comment

• *massive hugs* if you wanna talk about it bab, pm, seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foostar View Post
              I don't want to talk about it.
              Everything I say is thrown back in my face.
              Over and over.

I don't want to be here anymore.
              *Hugs.*

Comment

• i'm so, so confused. after talking to a certain someone earlier, my mind is all over the place.

Comment

• Aww Foo, what's happened? I really hope you're okay.
                  Same for Rhi. Relationship troubles are the worst.
                  =/

Comment

• thanks kate it's just hard, especially as he's in the army and we don't see each other a lot!

Comment

• Seriously, I thought Manchester-Wolverhampton was bad and that's only 2 hours away, heh. I have a lot of respect for anyone who can deal with proper long distance or army relationships. Hope it all works out good.

My boyfriend turned up at my house at 6.30am after he'd walked from his house (it took him over 2 hours) because he forgot his key and thought he might as well, haha. Weird. He was extremely drunk before but by the time he got to mine he'd sobered up mostly...he's still asleep now and has made me get him a bowl in case he throws up...delightful.

Comment

• awwww that nice kate, lol

i have no one, sucks

Comment

• HAHA Kate, sounds just like my other half. Whenever he feels sick whilst drunk he asks for a bucket by the bed unless he throws up, to which I reply something like..."No if you want to sleep next to somewhere you can throw up in go sleep in the toilet!!!"

*hates throwing up*

Comment

• gah my ex is coming to reading with me, which is fine coz we're on good terms. but i know that however one of us reacts to seeing the other, the other person will feel the opposite :(

Comment

• Originally posted by katexx View Post
                              Seriously, I thought Manchester-Wolverhampton was bad and that's only 2 hours away, heh. I have a lot of respect for anyone who can deal with proper long distance or army relationships. Hope it all works out good.
                              thanks i think it will, just some things have to change!

Comment

• my gf is giving me the run around atm its such a shame cuz she wasnt always a dick and i cant get our good times outa my head =[

just gota fix her wall as i kinda punched through it =[ then i can get shot of her =[

Comment

Working...
                                X