General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just over 3 months.
    Which is pretty small on the scale of things, and if it was anyone else I would say it would be too early to say the L word. But meh, I don't care! It's the way I feel about him. He's the best thing to ever happen to me, and I feel incredibly lucky to have him as my best friend and boyfriend.
    We have come close to blurting the 3 words so many times, and it's nice to now just say it.
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Comment

• Not really too short at all, me and my boyfriend said it after over 2 months.

Comment

• Awww.
        So happy for you patface <3

Comment

• Eeee thankies beautiful Floface <3
          I'm so happy for you too!

Comment

• I miss him.

Comment

• Spent today in London, looked round the flat Simon liked. It's so perfect for us! It's really close to transport links, 2 bedrooms, decent amount of space, lots of storage space as it's got a loft, little scrubby strip of garden in the back, perfect for growing vegetables. I really hope we get it. The landlord seemed to be trying to push us into looking at a one bedroom place and getting a family in the one we liked. But to be honest we'd move from the one bedroom place really soon and it's not that much more expensive to get an extra bedroom and shed loads more room.

Comment

• I'm glad you've found a place that you both like. I hope it all goes well and you get it

Comment

• Eeee Pat that's awesome ^_^. Good luck with the flat Genni, I know what a pain in the arse it can be getting one >_<.

So, oh my god, last night when Robin got home he bumbled off and came back with this, I was sat down and he stood behind me and put his arms around me. He was like "So you know about this already, but here's that ring" and put it on my finger, saying it meant that one day he'll ask me to marry him - once we're financially ready and can plan the wedding off the bat as he doesn't like long engagements. I was *squee* all the rest of the night . I only wish we could've gone to a bonfire and seen fireworks but he got off work at 10 and it takes him an hour to get home :/.
                  Last edited by Slania; 11-06-2009, 12:15 PM.

Comment

• that ring is so cool. and congrats on your engaged to be engaged.

Comment

• I agree, looks awesome.
                      Anddd congrats!

Comment

• Oh my god, you guys are tearing me up!

Pat, Stef, Genni, I am squeeing inside for you all!

Comment

• Callum is coming to see me tonight. Squee

Comment

• -squees for Alex-

Infact, squee for all!

Comment

• Ben has fallen asleep... Wake up!
                              It's only 9:45

Comment

• i love Al so much,
                                i went to wales for a night cuz i needed to sort some bits out and iam not feeling well (got a cold) and he didnt want to let me get on a train for an hour and a hour then on a bus for 2hours then lift to my house, so he said he would drive me home!
                                He drove me 125 miles (ish) to make sure i was ok, i was crying in the car cuz i know how much he loves me and that he really would do anything for me and that he thinks iam special enough to drive me that far... I love him so much i dont know what i would do if anything bad happens between us, i cant wait to get a flat with him... he is my world <3

Comment

Working...
                                X