No announcement yet.

General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My exes are all swines... a couple have tried to be friends with me, but we broke up for a reason. There's one who admittedly, we could have been good mates, but it just didn't work that way and I'm glad now because we were both messed up by other things and wouldn't have treated each other that well.

My fiancÚ is an absolute diamond. I honestly don't think there are many like him out there, and I'm so proud he's with me. He's never once missed seeing me at the hospital (he came every day, without fail), even when his dog was put to sleep the same day and I told him to have the day to himself, he's been there through everything and always fought my corner with doctors and nurses. He's done so much for me - dressed me, washed me, taken me to the loo, tucked me into bed, read the paper to me, made me laugh when I was at total rock bottom... I know people tend to make people out to be something they're not when they're in love, but he really is an absolute star.

Comment

• Now that's a real man =] <3

Comment

• Foo, he does sound amazing <3

Comment

• awh
          im still having ex trouble :(

Comment

• My ginger is home in Notts til Sat or Sun . I miiiiiiiiiiiiiiss hiiiiiiiiiiim *moans*.

Comment

• 11 months for me and my tom today ^_^
              *hapi!*
              Kinda miffed that we won't be able to spend the year anniversary together though, as around then he has to be moving out of his uni accom. :( boo! And it's long distance, so I can't just "pop" over.
              Maybe he can try move out earlier, or somethings, idk.

How's everyone else doing?
              I find the summer makes everything so much easier, and just... happyful.

edit:

Originally posted by Foostar View Post
              My exes are all swines... a couple have tried to be friends with me, but we broke up for a reason. There's one who admittedly, we could have been good mates, but it just didn't work that way and I'm glad now because we were both messed up by other things and wouldn't have treated each other that well.

My fiancÚ is an absolute diamond. I honestly don't think there are many like him out there, and I'm so proud he's with me. He's never once missed seeing me at the hospital (he came every day, without fail), even when his dog was put to sleep the same day and I told him to have the day to himself, he's been there through everything and always fought my corner with doctors and nurses. He's done so much for me - dressed me, washed me, taken me to the loo, tucked me into bed, read the paper to me, made me laugh when I was at total rock bottom... I know people tend to make people out to be something they're not when they're in love, but he really is an absolute star.
              Foo, he sounds amazing ^_^ Im really happy for you!
              You know when someone truly cares for you, and loves you, when they take care and look after you when you're at your lowest.
              I found that out with my tom too. ^_^
              Last edited by pattehcake; 06-12-2008, 12:38 PM.

Comment

• yeah gandy... you might wanna ask carlu if it's okay to post the fact that you had sex for all of us to see. it's kinda private, i'd be really upset and pissed off if someone did that to me.

but glad you had a nice time

Comment

• Haha, ditto. And I think 99.9% of us know what 'bouncy bouncy' means too.

Comment

• Originally posted by TyrannosaurusRhi View Post
                    yeah gandy... you might wanna ask carlu if it's okay to post the fact that you had sex for all of us to see. it's kinda private, i'd be really upset and pissed off if someone did that to me.

but glad you had a nice time
                    is that a bit better, her mum found like the next day, because carlu couldnt stop loling when she asked "was it a dirty weekend away with andy?"

could be worse

i could post pics......................

but i wont, i like my balls thanks

pus she has said it on here what we got upto

Comment

• yeah but, come on... you don't need to post it about!

Comment

• maybe i should shut that website down then...........

Comment

• haha

Comment

• Pix or it didn't happen....

Actually, no ta.

Comment

• i was waiting for someone to say that lol

www.gandycarlubouncybouncy.co.uk.org.com/uk/iow/hoteldorset/room34/cornflakes

also ive changed the o.g post

Comment

• *facepalms*

Comment

Working...
                                X