General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FakeFlower View Post
    i respect people who wait until theyre 110% ready.... but im not big on thie whole waiting until youre married thing.
    Nah, neither am I. I think it's silly. Honestly, I don't think I could wait 8 months in a relationship either haha, but sex has always been a big part of a relationship for me. Everyone's different though obviously.

Edit - I mean that for current/future relationships, 3 years ago 8 months would've been (well, was) fine :P

Comment

I waited a long time with one person and with another slept with them after a day.

For me it tends to depend on how I feel around the person, probably because I don't view sex as a way of showing love, but I do understand that you do need to be ready for sex.

Comment

I have an apparently strange attitude to sex, because I'm perfectly happy to wait for however long for the girl to be ready (was in a 6 month relationship and she didnt want to, which was fine. She broke up me in the end though o_O)
        but once it starts, there has to be alot of it, hahaha.

Comment

I waited 2 months before I slept with my boyfriend - and I was a virgin.
          He wasn't, but he didn't put any pressure on me, ever. Obviously he would kind of start working towards things happening, but if I didn't want it to go any further it would stop which I was grateful for.

As it turns out, I initiated the first time, and he was like 'are you sure?' 'you're definately ready?' which was nice.

As it turns out now I've got a pretty high drive, whereas his isn't as high which is a pain in the bum sometimes but he does try to please lol.

Comment

hahahaha. its the opposite in my relationship.... my bf always wants sex.... but im like "go awaaaaay".... haha. poor boy.

And we technically slept together before we even started going out. oops.

Comment

Sex isn't a huge deal with me to be honest.

I've got friends who set limits and say "I won't sleep with him for 2 months"... but as far as I'm concerned if it's safe and consentual, I'll do whatever the hell I want and when I want haha

Comment

Originally posted by .Only.Streetlights. View Post
                Sex isn't a huge deal with me to be honest.

I've got friends who set limits and say "I won't sleep with him for 2 months"... but as far as I'm concerned if it's safe and consentual, I'll do whatever the hell I want and when I want haha
                haha *hi-fives* why set a time? It seems a strange concept like you have to set it down to the very second?

Comment

My friend had one bad, drunken, one night stand. And ever since she sets a 1 month limit with whoever she is with. She's never had a relationship that lasted more than 6 weeks.

Essentially it all depends on your sexual attitudes. No attitude is superior, they're just personal. Some people think I'm a whore because I don't associate sex with love in many circumstances, when I was single I was relatively promiscuous.

But I don't hate myself for that. I rarely had a negative experience, and I remain strong friends with some of my previous casual partners.

Comment

I see sex as a natural progression in my relationships, I've never made an effort to wait or not, it's just happened when it's happened and I've never regretted that.

Comment

With sex I like to leave it until the guy's gagging for it, then jump him. He has to be going crazy for me to do it. I need to know he's not just in it for the sex.

Comment

i dont think you can set a time limit for sex, in my oppinion just whenever you are ready is fine, and that could be different for different people you are with.

i had sex with my boyfriend (well now ex) about 2 weeks after we started going out and i was a virgin, and i had been thinking 'im not ready yet' but it was only because i had this idea in my head that you should wait a few months first. but i actually really wanted to sleep with him so i did. i just felt very comfortable with him.

Comment

I'm in the middle of two paths in my relationship at the moment.

Five months ago me and Morgan split up, it got messy, but stayed in contact we met up as mates, but every time we went to his we had sex. After a while I refused to meet at his, made sure if we did meet it was someone very large and very public which worked fine we still get on well despite niggling at each other over certain things.

But after I left my job I started to feel really really bad about everything, and he has been there to sort of support me as a friend, and I'll admit despite the fact I know someone here will hang me, I stayed at his, we've had sex twice since but I pointed out, the I don't actually know what I want, that it's more having someone there to be with me that I miss, and he doesn't have a problem with that, it's like if I really really need someone, or I need to get out of my parents for a night he's willing to put me up , calm me down, talk to me about it all.

He's told me himself that he misses me, which I feel puts me in a awkward situation because I miss what we had, and what all relationships offer you in the sense of security.

On the point of when we have sex, the bf before Morgan I waited about 6months to have sex with him with Morgan I had sex the second time I met him, our relationship to being with was built soley on sex. F**k buddies can work as a relationships.

Comment

my advice.

women are ALWAYS right. men we lack both skill and talent to argue with them. they deal in thing that we know not. man have this strange thing known as FACTS...women don't need these to win an arguement.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_Hell View Post
                              my advice.

women are ALWAYS right. men we lack both skill and talent to argue with them. they deal in thing that we know not. man have this strange thing known as FACTS...women don't need these to win an arguement.
                              hahahaha...you are so funny.

Jeez, if you're going to make a stupid attention seeking comment at least spell your post properly. Argument. A - R - G - U - M - E - N - T, not that hard.

Comment

hmmm, been with the new boyo about 2 months. Don't know where its going yet but he doesn't half make me larf

Comment

Working...
                                X