No announcement yet.

General Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't really think it's better than before I went to uni, but we hardly ever argue and I think that's partly because we don't see each other as much. The time I spend with him is always brilliant, regardless of whether it's been a day or 2 weeks since I last saw him Haha, cheesy.

There have been a few crap days, sometimes I miss him absolutely loads and get really sad, but overall it's good. I've never thought it might have been better if we would've broken up or anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by katexx View Post

There have been a few crap days, sometimes I miss him absolutely loads and get really sad, but overall it's good. I've never thought it might have been better if we would've broken up or anything.

Its great you gave it a go, and I hope it all continues to go smoothly

Comment

• I liked a girl, she told me she liked me too. But last night she told me that she didn't like me and that she thinks of me as too much of a friend, almost like a brother. What a harsh line, eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Laura - Marie View Post
          I respect long distance relationships, takes a lot to be able to do it. I dont think I would be able too
          I find it hard, but I think thats because there are a lot of issues in my relationship. Am hoping it will get better because for some reason I love him and don't want to lose him because of the issues.

Comment

• here I am, allways ruining all your sad relationship talk.
            xD

Today I'm off to Barcelona, with my boyfriend, for a week. YAYs!
            I've been soooooo happy with him.
            He treats me so great.

*dances*

Comment

• Originally posted by snicky View Post
              here I am, allways ruining all your sad relationship talk.
              xD

Today I'm off to Barcelona, with my boyfriend, for a week. YAYs!
              I've been soooooo happy with him.
              He treats me so great.

*dances*
              That is really great hunni. My relationship ain't that bad, it's just the long distance that gets me down. I love him to bits (and from me that's saying something)

Comment

• How long distance is it KieraMoon??

Comment

• 40 miles. I know it's not huge, but I don't have a car and atm he can't afford to get over to me.

It makes me laugh because after I split with my ex (was 4 months from our wedding so very serious) I said a long distance relationship would be good for me because it would require less commitment. I didn't realize I'd fall in love! (and like I said that's something coming from me!)
                  Last edited by KieraMoon; 03-25-2008, 04:57 PM.

Comment

• No longer has a girlfriend, but on the bright side she had waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much of and over possesive nature.
                    I AM FREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Comment

• 'S'ok, Lucas, I love you like a son...

Uber happy for Snicky, It's nice to see others deleriously in love hehe.

As for long distances... 20miles is long distance to me! Everyday contact=win.

Comment

• Originally posted by moonglo View Post
                        Everyday contact=win.
                        Snap. But my one wants to move out yet theres nothing wrong with the relationship! Now I remember why I swore never to date someone the same age as me...

Comment

• Older women/men ftw. No games!

Comment

• I used to live with my ex and in some ways I'm glad I did as it made me realize I didn't want to marry him.

But not seeing my guy now as much as I'd like is hard, makes me think stupid things.

Comment

• Originally posted by moonglo View Post
                              Older women/men ftw. No games!
                              QFT.

Comment

• How you dooooin' *in Joey voice*

Comment

Working...
                                X